Deadline: 7 November 2016
Open to: participants between the ages of 18 and 25 years old, from EU countries
Venue: 8– 9 February 2017 in the European Parliament in Brussels
Organised by the group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrates in the European Parliament, in collaboration with PES Women, Young European Socialists, Rainbow Rose and the Global Progressive Forum, the Step it up for Gender Equality initiative invites applicants of the EU nationality for its Youth for Gender Equality Forum 2017.
The initiative is an interactive and inspiring initiative to promote dialogue, exchange, learning and networking for people engaged in promoting gender equality in their daily lives.
The event will take place in the European Parliament in Brussels on 8 & 9 February 2017.
- The Forum invites 25 young EU nationals individuals, aged 18 to 25.
- The ideal candidate will be motivated, proactive and engaged in gender equality/women’s rights activism, with good communication skills, and will share the core values of the Socialists and Democrats.
- A good knowledge of English is a must as there will be no interpretation during the forum.
- The S&D Group will consider gender balance in the selection process.
- As part of this unique event, participants will also have the chance to build a wide network of contacts and share their experience of gender equality projects.
- Participants will have the opportunity to interact with S&D members of the European Parliament, professionals and experts while engaging in intercultural exchanges.
Apply now for the chance to join us in Brussels on 8 – 9 February 2017 for the second edition of our Youth for Gender Equality Forum.
Please register! First 250 applications will be considered.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
Dacă v-a plăcut acest articol, vă invităm să vă alăturaţi, cu un Like, comunităţii noastre de cititori de pe pagina de facebook